Tax Planning is an essential element of the tax preparation process. By making tax planning part of your overall strategy, you can use our firm’s experience and access to the most current tax laws to maximize your tax advantages and minimize both your current and future tax liabilities.
In addition, we will accurately and efficiently prepare tax returns for both individual and business clients. Should you ever need our assistance, we will represent you and assist in preparing for audits and appeals conferences. We also offer counseling on technical tax issues, penalties, and assessments.
- Income Tax Planning and Return Preparation for Individuals, Businesses, Partnerships and LLC
- Estate, Trust, and Gift Tax Planning and Return Preparation
- Non-Profit Tax Planning and Return Preparation
- Tax Research on Complex Issues
- Electronic Filing
- Tax Audit Representation
- Sales and Use Tax Planning and Preparation
- Multi-State Tax Return Preparation
- Foreign Tax Planning and Return Preparation