Tax Planning is an essential element of the tax preparation process. By making tax planning part of your overall strategy, you can use our firm’s experience and access to the most current tax laws to maximize your tax advantages and minimize both your current and future tax liabilities.
In addition, we will accurately and efficiently prepare tax returns for both individual and business clients. Should you ever need our assistance, we will represent you and assist in preparing for audits and appeals conferences. We also offer counseling on technical tax issues, penalties, and assessments.
- Income Tax Planning and Return Preparation for Individuals, Businesses, Partnerships and LLC
- Estate, Trust, and Gift Tax Planning and Return Preparation
- Non-Profit Tax Planning and Return Preparation
- Tax Research on Complex Issues
- Electronic Filing
- Tax Audit Representation
- Sales and Use Tax Planning and Preparation
- Multi-State Tax Return Preparation
- Foreign Tax Planning and Return Preparation
It is our goal to provide excellent service to every one of our customers.
Please take the time to read the information carefully and completely.
Our Commitment to You
- We strive have your individual tax returns ready within 20 business days or sooner. (1)
- We will provide free phone calls. (2)
- We will provide free electronic filing.(3)
- We will return your emails and phone calls within 1 business day.
- We will provide a monthly electronic newsletter of tax advice. (4)
- We will start your appointment within 15 minutes of the scheduled time. (5)
- We are responsible for penalties related to our preparation errors. (6)
- Your all-inclusive investment with us, assuming no material changes from the previous year, will be determined after all info has been received. Revisions caused by missing information or revised statements can increase charges. There will be a 20% surcharge-for all returns received between 3/25 and the filing due date.
- The investment is payable when your returns are completed or sooner.
- You can pay by cash, check, or credit card including AMEX, VISA, MasterCard, and Discover or on our website with credit card.
- Your returns cannot be e-filed until your investment has been received.
Your Commitment to Us
- You will do your best to accumulate your tax information in an orderly manner and submit the information as early as possible.
- You will punctually attend your appointment and have your complete information or call us to reschedule at least 24 hours in advance. (7)
- You understand no appointments will be scheduled between April 1st and April 15.
- You will make an effort to refer at least one client like yourself to our firm so that we can continue to be here for you when you need us. You will be rewarded for referrals.
- All information must be received 3 weeks prior to tax due date. (or additional fees will apply)
- If the question or issue requires additional research and analysis beyond the consultation, that work will be subject to an additional price quotation before the service is performed.
- You will always receive a paper copy. If a government authority does not accept e-filing or certain information invalidates e-filing we will prepare your return for paper filing.
- You must provide us with a valid email address to receive the newsletter.
- You need to be in our office at the appointed time.
- We work hard not to make errors on your tax return. If you have given us completed and accurate information and we fail to properly prepare your returns based on that information, we will pay penalties associated with the error.
- Your fee can be adjusted upward or downward based on material changes from previous year. You will be notified of upward adjustments before the return is completed.